Life Skills: Improve the Quality of Your Life, 1st Ed
- Customer Reviews (0)
Metapsychology, as developed by Frank A. Gerbode, MD, is a subject rich in philosophy and practical application. Much of Applied Metapsychology makes use of one-on-one session work to achieve the individual’s personal goals-from relieving past pain to living more fully to expanding consciousness.
Life Skills highlights key factors from the subject and illuminates the ways that these factors can be used on a daily basis for im-proved quality of life, as an individual, in relationships, and in the wider world.
* Learn handy and usually quite fast tech-niques to assist another person after a shock, injury or other distress.
* Learn simple methods for expanding your awareness on a daily basis.
* Gain a deeper understanding of what a relationship is, and how to strengthen and nurture it.
* Learn the components of successful communication, what causes communication to break down, and how to repair breakdowns.
* Gain vital keys to understanding those behaviors of other people that have previously been inexplicable to you.
* Gain the ability to more accurately pre-dict certain patterns of human behavior, and to be more effective in dealing with the negative ones.
* Learn an effective tool for making im-portant life decisions.
* Explore human potential.
“A concise, eminently-readable, empathic, joy-filled, hands-on text. Life Skills is a must for therapists and their clients.” — Sam Vaknin, Ph.D., author of “Malignant Self Love – Narcissism Revisited”
“A serious, impressive, and thoughtful work with one objective in mind: teaching how to reach one’s full potential.” — James W. Clifton, M.S., Ph.D., LCSW
“If you take the trouble to do the exercises the way the author suggests, they will change your life.” — Robert Rich, M.Sc., Ph.D., M.A.P.S., A.A.S.H
7×9 Trade Paper